Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: How about Uconn this season

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How about Uconn this season

    South Carolina 7, Connecticut 20 Im die hard SEC but I found myself pulling for them. They responded to the loss of a teamate as good possible. I wonder if Spurrier will get run out of SC? Life seemed so much better for him before the redskins came along.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How about Uconn this season

    Im like you, SEC to the bone but I was rooting for Uconn today.

    With the Jasper death, I felt like everyone outside of Columbia was rooting for Uconn

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How about Uconn this season

    Not sure how they played before his death. I didnt keep up them to be honest. But they played really well after he passed away. I'm glad they did well. I was thinking they was ACC and was pulling for them today LOL. It was a relief to read they weren't. Not sure why I got that in my mind they were tho.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How about Uconn this season

    Nah they are a Big East team

    EDIT
    Jasper died after the Louisville game, they were 4-2 at that point.

    They lost the next three games, but they were teh toughest three games of the year, WVU, Cincy, and Rutgers.
    Then they won 4 in a row to finish the year, beating Notre Dame, Syracuse, USF, and now South Carolina

    They ended up 8-5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •